Associate Dean

Coming soon

Read more

About Us

College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati

The College was started on 15th July, 1955 at Bapatla under administrative control of Department of Animal Husbandry under affiliation to Andhra University with an intake of 48 students. It was inaugurated by the then chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Sri B.Gopala Reddy.

The first three batches of students were admitted at Bapatla during 1955 – 1957 and the college was shifted from Bapatla to Tirupati during December,1957 and was brought to the control of APAU (now ANGRAU).

Read more

Outreach and Services

Department of Livestock Production Management

  1. RASS (Rastriya Seva Samiti)- STEP Project – Technical Member assisting Animal Husbandry related activities.
  2. Preparation of Pasuvignana panchangam released in the year 2017.

Department of Veterinary Gynecology & Obstetrics

  1. Department staff actively participates in fertility camps in rural areas and advise the farmers in the field of reproduction.

Department of Veterinary Extension

The department is getting involved in all the three mandates of the university  completely and equally carrying out the extension activities exclusively to reach the end users with latest innovation and feasible technologies.

Read more
Location map